- Designed strictly for a 12″ aluminum plank
- Used by solar installers, carpenters and masons for a more comfortable, long-lasting stationary workplace
- Adjusts from a 3/12 to a 24/12 slope
- A double-start crankshaft system allows you to adjust the tool one degree at a time
- High-grade powder coating prevents corrosion
- Custom designed rubber pads prevents roof damage
- Installs from a 1″ up to a 2″ Snap-Lock or mechanical standing seam metal roof
- Once the aluminum plank is installed, it automatically locks itself in place
- Easy one hand installation and removal
- Rated for 300 lbs. wet or dry.
- Follows OSHA requirements with proper fall-arrest systems and tie-downs
|Price Breaks for Bulk Ordering|
|1 – 3||$1379.00|
|4 – 7||$1289.00|
Pricing subject to change at will.
Please allow 2-3 days processing time prior to shipping.