LCF T17 MasterGrip
T17 MASTERGRIP™ offers contractors and building roll formers a solution for many high wind environments. With the deep major thread design the T17 MASTERGRIP™ provided by Lakeside Construction Fasteners allows the fastener to be embedded in all wood substrates for maximum pull-out! T17 MASTERGRIP™ will secure the metal panel to the wood structure to help prevent panel pullover and shear in the most extreme high wind conditions!
T17 WOOD-X™ SYSTEM
- T17 cut point for quick Panel Penetration!
- Engineered head design for High Shear Environments!
- Special major thread design for High Pull-out!
- EPDM washer for Positive Seal!
- Innovative L3 Dura Protec™ coating to Prevent Red Rust!
T17 MASTERGRIP™ engineered thread design allows the fastener to penetrate the metal panel quickly while locking into multi-wood substrates (Pine; OSB; Plywood; etc.) to resist fastener-metal panel pull-out in high wind environments. The T17 MASTERGRIP™fastener will strengthen the building system securing the metal panel to the wood frame structure.