PVKIT EdgeGrab Assembly
$6.49 – $5.99
Don’t Forget to Order S-5! Mini Clamps
Getting project materials to the jobsite and onto the roof are often considered unavoidable costs associated with solar mounting. Used between adjacent modules to attach both frames to a single connection point. The MidGrab can also be used as an edge condition if desired It costs money every time you have to move materials and/or equipment. Includes PV Disk.
What if you could greatly reduce the weight and volume of your solar system? Using the PVKIT can save you up to 50% in:
- Hardgoods – For example, a 50kW system requires about 150 lbs. (68kg) of parts vs. 970 lbs. (440kg) of rail.
- Shipping – 80% lighter weight than rail mounting. Fewer than 3.5 lbs./kW (1.6kg) vs. 19.4 lbs. (8.6kg/kW) for rails.
- Material transportation to the site – The 50 kW system delivers to the job site in the trunk of your car.
- Lifting equipment not needed – Equipment is only necessary for projects more than 500kW.
- Installation time and cost – Locate modules as desired without customizing rails. Installation time is 30-50% less.
|PCS / BOX||60|
|1 – 59||$6.49|
|60 – 179||$6.29|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Compatible with all S-5! clamps
- Can be used with almost any S-5! attachment bracket
- Pre-assembled components
- Versatile: Same kit for 30-46 mm module frames
- Only one tool needed for installation
- 25% better load distribution
- UL 2703 listed ground path is automatic
- Multiple slots for wire ties
- Allows load reduction per ASCE-7