Designed to hold solar panels, skylights and chicken ladders in place on the roof
- Enables tie down of a ladder on the bottom or side of the roof
- Fits in tight places where planks do not work
- Can be used by any trade that performs work on a standing seam metal roof
- Can be used as a ladder
- Two clamping systems
- Adjustable bar for various widths of standing seams
- High-grade powder coating prevents corrosion
- Custom designed rubber pads on the base of the tool prevent roof damage
- Installs from a 1″ up to a 2″ Snap-Lock or mechanical standing seam metal roof
- Can be used wet or dry holding up to 300lbs
- Can be used as steps to get from the bottom to the top and then working yourself down!
Pricing subject to change at will.
Please allow 2-3 days processing time prior to shipping.