$3.49 – $3.94
The S-5-E (“E” is for European) is an economical, non-penetrating, standing seam metal roof (SSMR) clamp. Designed for double-folded SSMR popular in Europe and the world over, the E also fits Butler’s MR-24®.
The E Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required. Choose the E to mount a variety of utilities with traditional seam dimensioning (< ½” seam fold (13 mm) to your double-folded, SSMR.
Is the S-5-E the Right Choice for Your Roof Profile?
Rigorous load testing is performed on both standard and Mini clamps. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (along the seam or drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||90|
|1 – 89||$3.49|
|90 – 359||$3.39|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Comparable strength to S-5-U & V Minis but at a lower cost
- Compatible with Butler’s MR-24® and other double-folded, standing seam metal roof
- Light and medium-duty applications, such as utility mounting
- Ideal for solar mounting applications
- Smaller than the standard S-5-E
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)