$6.19 – $5.99
The S-5-H clamp (“H” is for Horizontal seam) is designed to accommodate horizontal seams that are not fully closed. The setscrews are side-install rather than top-down. When the seam is horizontally-oriented but completely closed, the S-5-H90 clamp is a more economical solution (top-down setscrews).
This clamp design allows attachment anywhere along the seam and fitment over wider horizontal seams.
The S-5-H Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
The S-5-H Mini clamp is a bit shorter than the S-5-H clamp with one setscrew rather than two.
Does the S-5-H Fit Your Roof Profile?
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||24|
|1 – 24||$6.19|
|25 – 99||$6.09|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- For standing seam panels with horizontal seam orientation (single-folded)
- Accommodates roof panels with a horizontal seam that is not fully closed
- Two-piece design allows attachment anywhere along length of seam
- Insert allows clamp to fit over wider horizontal seams up to .75” (19 mm)
- Smaller than the standard S-5-H
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)