$8.09 – $7.85
The S-5-H clamp (“H” is for Horizontal seam) is designed to accommodate horizontal seams that are not fully closed. The setscrews are side-install rather than top-down. When the seam is horizontally-oriented but completely closed, the S-5-H90 clamp is a more economical solution (top-down setscrews).
This clamp design allows attachment anywhere along the seam and fitment over wider horizontal seams.
The H Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
The H Mini clamp is a bit shorter than the standard H with one setscrew rather than two.
Does the S-5-H Fit Your Roof Profile?
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||14|
|1 – 14||$8.09|
|15 – 59||$7.99|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- For standing seam panels with horizontal seam orientation (single-folded)
- Accommodates roof panels with a horizontal seam not fully closed
- Two-piece design allows for easy attachment anywhere along seam length
- Insert allows clamp to fit over wider horizontal seams up to .75” (19 mm)
- Used with snow retention and other heavy-duty applications
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included