$5.52 – $5.39
The S-5-H90 (“H” for Horizontal seam) is designed for standing seam panels with horizontal, single-folded seams.
For horizontal seam dimensions greater than 0.65” (16.5 mm), the H90 offers you a secure and cost-effective utility mounting attachment solution. The setscrews are top-down oriented. For horizontal (or “angle seams”) of .5” (13mm) or less, see the S-5-S.
The H90 fits all standing seams that the S-5-U fits horizontally and fits fully seamed profiles the S-5-H fits vertically – but is more cost-effective than either.
The S-5-H90 Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
Does the S-5-H90 Fit Your Roof Profile?
Rigorous load testing is performed on both standard and Mini clamps. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (along the seam or drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||30|
|1 – 29||$5.52|
|30 – 119||$5.49|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Designed for standing seam panels with horizontal, single-folded seams
- Secure and cost-effective solution for horizontal seam dimensions ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Fits all standing seams the S-5-U fits horizontally and fits fully seamed profiles the S-5-H fits vertically - but is more cost-effective than either.
- Heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews - side installation - (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|