S-5-N 1.5 MINI
$4.39 – $4.18
The S-5-N 1.5 (“N” stands for nail strip) is a non-penetrating, standing seam metal roof (SSMR) clamp. The N 1.5 is the right choice for 1.5″ (38 mm) nail strips, such as:
- Bridger Steel 1.5” Tru Snap
- Schlebach 1.5” NailStrip
- Sheet Metal Supply NS 1.5”
- Sheffield Metals SMI 1.5”
- and roofing types with similar profiles.
For nail strip profiles with 1” seam height, see S-5-N.
The S-5-N 1.5 Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
Is the S-5-N 1.5 the Right Choice for Your Roof Profile?
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
Choose the N 1.5 to mount to nail flange metal roof profiles with a seam base dimension ≤ .50” (12.7 mm). (For nail strip profiles outside this dimension, please see the “S-5-NH 1.5”).
|PCS / BOX||24|
|1 – 23||$4.39|
|24 – 95||$4.29|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Designed for use on 1.5” (38 mm) nail strip metal roof profiles
- Angled wall with nose permits the clamp to engage the triangular-shaped profiles during the installation process
- For light and medium-duty applications, such as solar and other utilities
- Smaller than the standard S-5-N 1.5
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)