$5.19 – $4.95
The S-5-N (“N” stands for nail strip) is a non-penetrating, standing seam metal roof (SSMR) clamp. The N fits popular 1″ nail strips, such as: Taylor Metals’ Easy Lock™, ASC Building Products’ Skyline Roofing®, McElroy Metals’ Meridian, New Tech Machinery’s FF100 and roofing types with similar profiles. For nail strip profiles with 1.5” seam height, see “S-5-N 1.5”
The N Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required. Choose the N to mount to nail flange metal roof profiles with a base of rib dimension ≤ .82” (20 mm). Check also the S-5-NH 1.5 for matching to other seam dimensioning, such as NewTech FF150 and VicWest Prestige.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
Is the S-5-N the Right Choice for Your Roof Profile?
|PCS / BOX||30|
|1 – 29||$5.19|
|30 – 119||$4.99|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Angled setscrews for easy installation; no special tools required
- Special design for “nail-flange” SSR profiles ≤ 1” (25 mm) in height and with a base of rib dimension < .82” (20 mm)
- Clamp insert facilitates best-fit without damage to panel seam
- Use for heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|