$6.58 – $6.39
The S-5-T is specifically designed for profiles featuring a “T”-shaped seam configuration. Easily install the two-piece design anywhere along the seam. Mount snow guards and other heavy-duty applications to profiles, such as:
- McElroy Metal 138T & 238T
- Centria SRS 2 & SRS 3
- Imetco Series 300
- GreenSpan RidgeLine
- Metal Sales T-Armor
- and other similar profiles.
This non-penetrating, standing seam metal roof clamp can also be used on architectural “single-fold” or “angle- seam” profiles with a horizontal projection of 5/8” (15 mm) or less.
The S-5-T Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
Is the S-5-T the Best Choice for Your Roof Profile?
|PCS / BOX||30|
|1 – 29||$6.58|
|30 – 89||$6.49|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Developed for profiles featuring a T-shaped seam configuration with a horizontal dimension ≤ 1.3” (33 mm)
- Two-piece design allows the clamp to be placed over the top of the seam at any desired location
- Fits architectural single-fold (or “angle-seam”) and horizontal seams with a horizontal dimension ≤ 5/8” (15 mm)
- Heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|