$4.39 – $4.17
The S-5-U (“U” stands for Universal) is a popular and versatile clamp. Its generous dimensioning accommodates a majority of the standing seam profiles in North and South America—including most structural and architectural profiles. The U is used on vertically-oriented seams and rotated 90 degrees for use on many horizontal seam profiles.
Although there are more cost-effective S-5! options, the advantage of the U clamp is its versatility. Check out more cost-effective alternatives (S-5-V, S-5-E or S-5-S for vertically-oriented seam applications and the S-5-H 90 and S-5-H for horizontal applications).
The S-5-U Mini is a medium-duty, non-penetrating seam clamp. It is a bit shorter than the S-5-U and has one setscrew rather than two. The Mini is the choice for attaching all kinds of rooftop accessories: signs, walkways, satellite dishes, antennas, rooftop lighting, lightning protection systems, solar arrays, exhaust stack bracing, conduit, condensate lines, mechanical equipment—just about anything!
The U Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||50|
|1 – 49||$4.39|
|50 – 199||$4.24|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Accommodates most standing seam profiles in North and South America, including structural and architectural profiles
- Use on vertically-oriented seams, OR Rotate clamp 90° and use on most horizontal seam profiles w/ horizontal projection ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Use for light and medium-duty applications, such as utility mounting and solar PV
- Smaller than the standard S-5-U
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)