$3.79 – $3.17
The S-5-V (“V” stands for vertical) is a cost-effective solution for most machine-folded seams in vertical orientation and within certain dimensions. It is non-penetrating and one of our most popular standing seam metal roof clamps.
There may be other S-5! options more appropriate or cost-effective for your specific application.
Is the S-5-V the Best Choice for Your Roof Profile?
The V Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||50|
|1 – 49||$3.79|
|50 – 199||$3.59|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Accommodates the same vertically-oriented seams as the S-5-U Mini
- Lower cost than the S-5-U Mini
- Specifically designed for vertical, mechanically-folded seams
- Use for light and medium-duty applications, such as solar PV and other utilities
- Smaller than the standard S-5-V
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)