$5.09 – $4.97
The S-5-V (“V” stands for vertical) is a cost-effective solution for most machine-folded seams in vertical orientation and within certain dimensions. It is non-penetrating and one of our most popular standing seam metal roof clamps.
The S-5-V Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
Is the S-5-V the Best Choice for Your Roof Profile?
|PCS / BOX||29|
|1 – 29||$5.09|
|30 – 119||$5.05|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Accommodates same vertically-oriented seams as the S-5-U
- Lower cost than the S-5-U
- Specifically designed for vertical, mechanically-folded seams
- Use for heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
1-29 pcs., 30-149 pcs., 150-599 pcs., 600+ pcs.