$5.99 – $5.65
The S-5-Z (“Z” stands for Zip-Rib) is specially designed for round “bulb” seam configurations. Mount snow guards and other heavy-duty applications to “bulb” seam configurations, such as Zip-Rib®, BEMO, Kalzip® and other similar profiles. Easily install the two-piece clamp anywhere along the length of the rib.
The S-5-Z Mini is a medium-duty, non-penetrating seam clamp and is a bit shorter than the S-5-Z and has one setscrew rather than two. The mini is the choice for attaching all kinds of rooftop accessories: signs, walkways, satellite dishes, antennas, rooftop lighting, lightning protection systems, solar arrays, exhaust stack bracing, conduit, condensate lines, mechanical equipment—just about anything!
The Z Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required. The Z Mini clamp is a bit shorter than the standard Z with one setscrew rather than two.
All standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
|PCS / BOX||50|
|1 – 49||$5.99|
|50 – 149||$5.79|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- Specially designed to fit Zip-Rib®, BEMO, Kalzip® and similar profiles with a round “bulb” seam configuration and seam diameters of ≤ 7/8” (22 mm)
- Two-piece clamp design means you can easily install anywhere along the rib
- Light and medium-duty applications, such as utility mounting
- Smaller than the standard S-5-Z
- One T-30 Torx round-point setscrew (Torx bit tip provided)
- No M8 bolt included
S-5 Clamp WITHOUT Bolt, M8 1.25 X 16mm (+$0.28), M8 1.25 X 20mm (+$0.35), M8 1.25 X 40mm (+$0.45)