$3.39 – $3.29
The VersaBracket is a bottom-fixed, metal roof bracket specifically designed for mounting S-5! ColorGard with VersaClip and solar PV to exposed‑fastened profiles. VersaBracket is compatible with the S-5-PVKIT® for rail-less (direct-attach™) or bottom-bolted rail for solar mounting. It can be used for other utility mounting as well.
Is the VersaBracket the Best Choice for Your Roof Profile?
We do NOT recommend the use of VersaBracket for side-bolted rail with L-Foot. For these applications, please see ProteaBracket, VersaGard, or SolarFoot).
Available in two heights 1.86 in (47 mm) and 2.65 in (67 mm), VersaBracket features a 1” (25 mm) mounting slot on the top flange for adjustability. (For applications that require a higher mounting platform, see VersaBracket 67).
VersaBracket 47 and 67 fasten through the roof, into the deck or structure using fasteners specifically designed to outlive the roof (fasteners sold separately for the appropriate substrate).
|PCS / BOX||70|
|1 – 69||$3.39|
|70 – 209||$3.32|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- VersaBracket 67: 2.65” (67 mm)
- Horizontal mounting face comes with 1” (25 mm) slot on top for 8 mm bolted attachments
- Factory-applied, non-curing, 60-yr butyl sealant–just peel release paper and fasten
- Reservoir conceals sealant from UV exposure, preventing UV degradation and over-compression
- Design uses a “triple-seal” for watertight assurance
1-69 pcs., 70-139 pcs., 140-279 pcs., 280+ pcs.