$5.09 – $4.99
Retards snow sliding under crossmember. Integrated rubber “foot” prevents abrasion of panel finish.
X-Clip III is designed for seam heights of 2″ (51 mm) up to 3″ (76 mm). Should not be used on 3” horizontal seams.
|PCS / BOX||60|
|1 – 59||$5.09|
|60 – 239||$5.02|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- NEX® pipe crossmember spans up to 4’
- Proprietary octagonal crossmember prevents rotation and is much stronger than a conventional round pipe
- Finished system height above panel is 7” - 9” depending on seam dimension
- Double-clamp design for each bracket
- Compatible with standard S-5! clamps
- Can be painted, powder-coated or anodized
- 8’ nominal pipe length for easy shipping and handling
- Comes with an easy-to-use, engineered splice kit
- X-Clip retards snow migration beneath the system, extending all the way to the roof surface using a EPDM rubber foot for protection