X-Gard 1.0 Bracket
$4.29 – $3.89
X-Gard 1.0 is a clamp on snow guard for metal roofs designed for maximum load/span conditions, making it a great solution for both light and heavy-duty snow-load applications. (On light-duty applications, fewer anchorage points are required). X-Gard 1.0 utilizes the ultra-strong NEX® crossmember making it the most heavy-duty, one-pipe system currently available in the marketplace.
Need a Taller Pipe Snow Retention System? See X-Gard 2.0.
- Perfect for insulated metal panel (IMP) roofs with seam spacing of 36” – 48”
- Low-cost, job-specific P.E. wet stamp available
- Engineer a system for any site-specific roof with the online S-5! Snow Guard Calculator
|PCS / BOX||140|
|1 – 139||$4.29|
|140 – 419||$3.99|
Pricing subject to change at will.
- NEX® pipe crossmember spans up to 4’ between attachment points
- Proprietary octagonal crossmember prevents rotation and is much stronger than conventional round pipe
- Compatible with standard S-5! clamps
- Ideal for standing seam roofs
- 2 sizes of X-Clips to fit all seam heights, extending all the way to the roof panel surface
- Can be painted, powder-coated or anodized by your distributor
- 8’ pipe length for easy shipping and handling
- Comes with easy-to-use, engineered splice kit
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|